Friday, April 26, 2013

3 years together ❤



Hello! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've actually been quite busy around the house here. But I wanted to share my latest adventure with all of you guys! Last Tuesday was my boyfriend & I's 3 year anniversary. I still can't believe it's already been so long. I'll skip all of the sappy stuff since I can go on forever about how amazing this guy is. But we ended up going on a lovely date to Niagara Falls, which included going to the Aquarium, Ben & Jerrys, and the Niagara Outlet Mall. I never took a full length photo to show my outfit but I'm wearing my gold studded starfish dress from Forever21! It worked so perfectly for the occasion, hehe. Oh yeah, WARNING picture heavy. I also hope you guys enjoy pictures of fishies, reptiles & anemone, cause I sure do.




The Aquarium of Niagara is kind of small (I didn't get pictures of everything) but it's really fun. Afterwards we ended up driving to try and find the Ben & Jerrys scoop shop cause it's the only one we have even relatively close to Buffalo and stopped for burritos on the way there (shhhh...). We were lost for a while but managed to find it inside of the Outlet Mall.


 If heaven were in a cup...
So the mall was pretty cool. There was a Lindt chocolatier store! There were flavors of Lindor truffles only dreams were made of. I'll have to go back and buy a bag. Most of the Mall was filled with Juicy, Michael Kors, Guess, Gucci, Barneys ect. I could care less. But I did find an amazing store with great
prices that I was just drooling over everything in. I bought a couple things from there but I'm going back next week so I'll share with you guys then and probably post a haul. I did get a yankee candle for 50% off too! I'm such a bargain shopper. I'll almost never buy anything for full price unless I absolutely need it. What else is going on in my life, hmmm. Not much. Oh, my rabbit has snuffles I think. So he's going to the vet. Well that's it! Have a great morning/day/night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment