Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wig Haul & Review

Hello lovelies!! Today I'm back to share with you my new wig shopping experience. Right now I'm in the process of coloring my hair an obnoxious color while looking for a new job. And obviously most companies will not hire you with colored hair , so naturally my first though was "wig!" since I do not want to give up having fun hair.
I placed an order with my friend from a seller on Amazon that goes by X&Y Angel. Click here to view their items, or just type X&Y Angel into the search bar.
I've never owned a wig before but like most people, I've seen some pretty messed up ones. Either they're styled all strange, way too shiny, or just not at all what the model is wearing. Of coarse when ordering anything online (especially Amazon) you're not sure what exactly you'll be getting in the mail. Advice to anyone, before you buy read all the shops & items reviews. If there aren't any, don't take the chance. But this seller seemed to have good reviews so I gave it a shot.


The package seemed sketchy at first. The corners were a bit ripped and such but it was packed pretty well with a good amount of bubble wrap inside. Then I pulled out the wigs and they were both wrapped neatly in a separate bag.


This is what they looked like when I pulled them out. SO SOFT! I wasn't expecting them to be so soft. They also sent me 2 wig caps which I was thankful for because I forgot to purchase them when I bought the wigs. AND they even sent me a cute little tiara (not pictured) for free! It retails for $7.99 so that was really nice of them.


Here are the wigs before styling or brushing. I was just too excited so I snapped quick pictures. Mine is on the left, and my friends is on the right. I don't have pictures of her wearing it, but I have some selfies of me.


Left is without flash and right is with. I keep getting SO many compliments when I wear it out. Everyone seriously thinks its my real hair. I almost feel guilty accepting the compliments. I think it's great how I initially bought this wig because I "needed" it for job hunting/interviews, but now I'd rather wear this than style my own hair! My overall rating is A+++.
Pros: Nice adjustable band. Not too thick, but not too thin. Breathable & comfortable. Barely any fall-out. Not so shiny. Well put together and didn't require much styling or trimming.
Cons: ...NONE!

If you're looking for a wig check out X&Y Angel on amazon! This post was in no way sponsored either. I purchased these with my own money. And want to know the best part? They were only $14.99 EACH! You seriously cannot beat that price for such a great quality wig. ♡Thank you X&Y Angel!!♡

More random things,


These are my current travel necessities. 2 were in my last monthly favorites, but go try these products out. So good.


And can someone tell me why we don't have these in America!? Blueberry cheesecake KitKats, I'm in heaven. That's all for today!

4 comments:

  1. I just bought two wigs from that company now because yours look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so pretty wearing this wig and this wigs are looking so natural. Wigs helps woman to look more stylish and beautiful by styled hair nicely. Wigs are the best solution that makes you feel like you have the perfect hair. I also love to wear stylish wigs. I buy all my wigs from online store Elevate Styles. They have good collection of stylish wigs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was searching for X&Y Angel reviews, and I'm so glad I came across yours! Totally buying from them now! :) Thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete