Sunday, May 19, 2013

Wicked


So while Maranda and I were drugstore browsing, I came across this wonderful tube of magic in the cosmetics aisle. As you can see the brand is 'Jesse's Girl'. I'm really not familiar with this brand but had to pick this up. If you guys are familiar with the brand 'Inglot' then you've probable seen or heard of their AMC Lip Glosses. They sell a clear gloss with an iridescent blue-purple color that I've wanted for so long. But that gloss is $16.00 on their website, and this gloss was only $4.99.


The color I purchased is in 'Wicked'. On their site they have other colors in the Glow Stix line. Above are swatches of it in the light of each color it changes to. They are both the same swatch, not two different colors. So you can fully see how it looks. It reminds me of an Oil Slick effect over black lips. Muahaha. Overall you get a pretty good couple hours of wear out of it. The only thing I don't favor is the taste. If you're used to high-end glosses this may not be up to your liking. But like I'm saying, for $5 you really cant go wrong.
 

You can find these at jessesgirlcosmetics.com. And I suggest you pick one up! Its so fun experimenting with what lip color to put it over!

9 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so coool!!!

    Feel free to check out my blog (click) and maybe we can follow each other? (: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I checked out & followed your blog! Its lovely ♡

      Delete
  3. that is amazing :o!

    Amy x

    goffbot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that lipgloss looks freakin awesome. what drugstore was it? it gives off a spacey year 2000 look which is what I'm so into right now xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased mine at a Rite Aid. If you don't have one around you could also order it off their website, http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/

      Delete
  5. OMG that is absolutely amazing! I've never seen these before, at least not in England!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete