Monday, July 8, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been too active lately. If you follow me on instagram you probably saw that I've been working on a lot of products for my shop, http://cosmiccomet.storenvy.com/. Right now I'm working on a set of eeveelution bracelets!

 

I was tagged by Alice from fabulous life ♡. Thanks so much for tagging me! Liebster works by asking 10 questions by the person that tagged you, and then nominating 10 other people to answer your questions! They must have under 200 followers though, so we can all keep spreading the love! Here are my answers to Alice's questions!

1. Who is your inspiration? 
This may sounds super sappy but, my boyfriend Cody. He inspires me every day to try harder & harder for our future together.

2. Favorite nail polish? 
Probably 'did it on em' by OPI from the Nicki Minaj collection (not that I care about NM, it's just the most perfect green ever,) Or any holographic nail polish.

3. What is your favorite natural product to use? And what do you use it for? 
By natural I'm assuming you mean organic? That would probably be Fresh Farmacy by LUSH. Its perfect for my crazy sensitive dry skin. It's a facial cleanser by the way.

4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
That's a really scary question, haha.  I'm still unsure exactly what I want to be doing in 5 years. Career wise I'd love to be in Humane Law Enforcement.

5. Fruits or veggies? 
Fruits.

6. Most memorable moment in your life? 
So hard to pick the "most" memorable. It's kind of depressing but I don't feel like I've accomplished anything too memorable yet. Maybe soon.

7. When did you start wearing make up? And/or start dressing up? 
I've worn just eyeliner since 9th grade. But I didn't really start wearing full makeup until I graduated high school.

8. Favorite TV show? 
Any classic cartoons. And The Munsters.Ugh, I can't pick!

9. What is your goal in life? 
To be happy & make everyone around me a lot happier too.

10. Gold, rose gold or silver?
Rose gold!


Here are my questions!
1. Who is your favorite style icon?
2. What is your favorite animal & why?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Do you play videogames? If so, what is your favorite game?
5. Favorite makeup brand?
6. What's your favorite genre of music?
7. Favorite place to shop?
8. Do you have any siblings?
9. What was your favorite childhood toy?
10. What is your dream career?

And here is everyone I tag! Cass from Undercover Dress-Up Lover, Bryne from ningyou-baby, Bethany from Daisy Craze, Kasey at Shoulda Ordered Pizza, Charley from landofsynchronicity. I can't think of or find 10 people. So sorry! Everyone I find has over 200 followers.

1 comment:

  1. Yay thank you for answering them!! Haha yeah I should change the natural question to organic, but your answers are awesome and I love that your boyfriend is your inspiration (: I also love the products in your store, especially that bow necklace it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete