Monday, July 29, 2013

Ryu-con Haul

I have to apologize once again for my absence! Unfortunately all of this work to get my shop up & running, job hunting, Babysitting, and Animal Crossing is consuming my life. But I wanted to share with you guys some goodies my friends & I purchased at Ryu-con! My little sisters wanted to go so I took them as a last minute thing. I also made them Minun & Plusle cosplays! I don't have any photo's from the event as it was extremely expensive and not much to see inside. BUT there were some super cute vendors! After spending over $100 just to get in, we didn't have much money left for spending but managed to get a few cute things! 


The first bunch of jewelry we got was from The Petite Macaron. Check out her etsy! Everything is hand made and adorable! Looks almost good enough to eat. I especially love these little macaron platter rings!




The next bunch of items are from Hip Hop Candy! I can't get over how CUTE all of their items were! And really reasonably priced too! We also got another ring and button but it's not pictured here (sorry!)





I LOVE THE CANDLES! They have the best selection of scents, and trust me, I smelled almost every one that was on display. Not to mention how adorable the packaging is. Even when my candle is gone I get to use this cute tin to store whatever, hehe. And the lotions are also amazing! I must have put it on over a couple hours ago and I can still smell it on myself! It's not too strong either so don't worry! It's just right! I will for sure be buying more of these. I want every scent!

1 comment: