Thursday, December 26, 2013

♡MILKBBI♡


This is a little late, but I wanted to share with you guys my favorite obsession right now, MILKBBI. Created by Justin Wallace, who's fluorescent pastel colored artwork is too cute for words. Not that long ago I purchased a sweater & a sticker sheet from his website milkbbi.com. I don't have any photo's of me wearing it yet, but here you go!


The sleeves have artwork on them too but it's not pictured. (⊃‿⊂)
Everyone should go check out his work because wow. Another thing I loved it that he had up to a 2xl if I'm correct. Which is awesome since I'm not the thinnest thing in the world and I like my sweaters BIG!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute I love the design *0*

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete