Thursday, March 21, 2013

intro, mini-haul, & new friend!

Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog! It's been too long so I'm back. I have a lot of really great things to share with you all! So I'll get right to the introduction; My name is Brittany Eileen. Some of you may remember me as Bikki (wow, that's going way back now). I live in Buffalo NY with my boyfriend and best friend. I will be posting everything from reviews and tutorials to just tidbits about my daily life. Hopefully all you guys reading will enjoy!!


Last Sunday was St. Patricks day! My family doesn't normally celebrate it so my boyfriend & I (Oh, by the way, my boyfriends name is Cody. You'll probably be hearing a lot about him!) went shopping at Target & Forever 21. I was mainly looking for small little things to fill up my friends basket for Easter, but bought myself a few cute things on the way. I couldn't help myself.


I ended up buying this Bunny Towel, a shelving unit to hang in my closet, and a studded black hat for myself. The towel & shelf were only $3, and everything else you see in the photo was only $1!!! target has some of the best dollar items. So reasonable and adorable! Usually if I want to buy YanYan or Hello Panda I have to get it from the Asian market and its around $3, so you cant pass up that deal! And the hat and nail polish were from Forever 21. Afterwards we went back home, I set up her basket, and we had some beers. It was a calm, nice St. Patty's day.


The next day Cody & I  had to travel out to Amherst to go to our favorite pet store, Markheim Pets.


Here is a better photo of the hat I bought! The main reason I got it is because it reminded me so much of John Marston for some reason. He's my most favorite video game character ever, and if you haven't played Red Dead Redemption before, I highly recommend you do!


Blocked out my derp face. I love the outside of Markheim, they have it painted so cute. I was nervous to walk in because I heard they were getting in 4 black lionhead rabbits. I've been talking about how badly I wanted a lionhead with Cody and they had just kept coming up. Well when we walked in they were all right there. so fluffy, cute, and irresistible. Even Cody fell in love with these babies. And they were only a month old! So sweet. And Cody actually surprised me with getting one!


This is my new baby!! I don't know if it is a boy or a girl yet. The people that work at Markheim at night were not very helpful at all. But I'll figure it out, haha! If you guys have any name suggestions let me know in the comments! I have to go train him that his litter box is not a bed now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment